Sunday, December 25, 2011

Flood Life - Day 6

Sunday - December 25th - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It feels like we are celebrating all our birthdays at once like 3 months after our birthdays. I cant really describe it. Well, it turns out that even though we woke the kids up to get ready for church, they had already gotten up in the night to see what santa brought. So we ate our cold cereal and off to church we went. Tried really really hard not to fall asleep and thank heaven it was only sacramanet meeting but Kate crashed hard on my lap and I struggled, as did all of us. But we then came back to Tim and Sue;s and I crashed. They fed us a breakfast quiche and now everyone is napping. Mentioned the whole in the countertop to Keven, that was interesting. What was I expecting?

im spending time on the computer looking at countertop and cabinet combinations, really shoudl go lay down.....kids want to take puppy for a walk but that has to be supervised so I guess I will go do that.

I'll record more later, I'm sure its really dumb but I have to journal this all somehow so dont read it if you dont want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment