Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Weekend







Oh dang it, now see.... I dont understand how to do this blog.... I am putting the pictures in by the order they happend but they are coming in backwards!!! Arg - well, your just gonna have to figure it out...... After we arrived in SLC Friday night we crashed, and Sat. we headed to the Gateway Mall and entertained ourselves by trying on many things, taking pictures all over, and just some good old fashioned fun with the intentions and strict instructions to buy NOTHING. yeah right..... there were deals man! We spent and then we got the heck out of there..... Then we went to dinner with Sean & His family... that was fun because we went to the D.I. together after and I know a good deal when I see one! So , to say the least, we each got a new pair of shoes for $3 to $4 each. Sorry Keven , you should have gotten that cannon, it was a steal at $150!
















Easter weekend we got tickets for Conference so we started off on Friday, we went to the Leighman caves. This was by tour only so we picnic'd and toured and then headed the rest of the way to Salt Lake. It was quite interesting to learn that it takes like 100 years to make an inch or two of the stalagtights and yet , they were really really long, some so long they reached the ground.










1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of all the girls. Kate is rockin' the sunglasses and Tara looks so grown up. Dang it. And Taner looks like a man in your other post. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete