Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where was I?

I dont have any pictures of me, but hopefully you all got to see me on "Lets Make a Deal!" And in my defense I want you to know that I had taught 4 exercise classes and my girlfriends picked me up in the parking lot at the gym and we went straight to Vegas so if I look kinda, um, thrashed, well, its because I was, the whole day was completly exhausting. But I'm excited to get my camera in June. If you didnt see it, you still can - on www.cbs.com search for the show under Daytime TV and you want the one dated 3/25/10, I'm in the middle of the show if you want to fast forward. I'm the green cheerleader. Go Bulldogs! (whatever!)


This is Kately inside the Key West Mine. (she's a little nervous because we saw bat poop) We let dad take the wheel and drive! He drove us out past Whitney Pockets to this Key West Mine and later in the month we organized a group 4 wheeler ride with over 20 bikes to this same mine for a day outing. It was really quite fun.




Activity Days girls went to the Paul Mitchel hair school and got updo's and nails and toes done, Talia is shown here with her friend Sarah (they think they rock, they are having the time of their lifes)









Well Here is one that I have mixed feelings about. My daughter is growing up! This is Tara next to her "friend" Lane Tate. Then their is also her Best Friend Tamari, and Tamari is next to her"Friend" Michael Seary. Whatever, I'm not stupid okay? But hey, at least they are all hanging out at my house where I can watch them, Taner is the one in the blue shirt with his arm around Tamari, totally working it. Again, whatever!!






No comments:

Post a Comment