Basically, enjoy the updates below, and we;ll be blogging again soon...........
AND DONT FORGET TO WATCH CBS THURSDAY MORNING TO SEE ME WIN!!!!!
I'm on "Lets Make a Deal" THIS THURSDAY!!!
Kate has been doing gymnastics because it is right next door to where I teach Zumba, so she runs back and forth while I teach my class and she loves it. She's pretty darn strong and flexible but I would be too if I ate like a bird and ran circles all day!
Well lookie there! Tara and Tiff went on a PRE hike for our 26 miler hike that we are doing in July and there was Wendy and Bubba out there too! It rocks to live by family! Theother hikers were eating packaged dinners and we got dutch oven potatoes by bubba!
Yeah! Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteYou were on Let's Make A Deal??????????????? Are you kidding me????????????
ReplyDeleteI am soooo mad at myself! I even typed the correct name of the show above! I set my DVR to tape "Deal or No Deal". I sat down all excited to watch you, and low and behold, no Tiffany. Then Shari broke the news to me. I had taped the wrong show!!!!!!!! So sad I missed it! That is very cool!
ReplyDelete