Well we did it! I was aiming for the Mesquite Marathon and Keven was aiming for the Mesquite 1/2 Marathon about August and September but after the Ragnar Las Vegas in October we both seriously had to re-evaluate our training and how much time we had to get the training in that would be necessary to do what we wanted..... Keven wasnt getting much running in at all so the 1/2 marathon would be way way hard, but do able. Tiff has major issues with doing a race and not being able to beat her last time so doing the full marathon because out of reach because she couldnt get the mileage in while traingin for the triathalon. Sooo..... Tiff did the 1/2 marathong and beat her last Personal Best with a new PR of 1:59:30 and Keven did his first ever 10K with a time of 1:15 - We were glad we had shaved our ego's enough to sign up for the less mileage, we are both more sore today than we have ever been.
What's next?? I'm taking a month off of training and just going to exercise. Keven doesnt want to ever run again. What a brat huh? I told him, he just isnt competetive enough. And he said I am competetive enough for the both of us.... what do you think?
Tiff, you are awesome! Great job on your run, and of course, great job to Keven also! Glad to see you all are doing so good. We'll look forward to seeing you next week.
ReplyDelete~Chelsey