Friday, November 6, 2009

Time for an Update

Have I mentioned that I have cool brothers and sisters? I mean who else would lay with my on my mothers grave for a picture. We all joked about how she was going to reach up and strangle us for disgracing her this way, but when she had a sense of humor, she would have gotten a kick out of it. I'm guessing she has a bit of that sense of humor back now since she cant do a dang thing about it. It was nice to go with them, take flowers, and just talk about things that happend, and then of course go stuff our faces at Brandin' Iron like Eyrings do!




There is Keven finishing his first run! Wow he was a trooper. It was 109 degrees and he had 3 huge hills to climb in his 6 mile run. He just plugged along and stuck with it. My favorite part was when a big guy runs up to him after and says, "I gotta know how much you weigh and see if I'm the heaviest guy out here!" Keven said he was 260 and the guy said, "Oh man, I'm 261!" The crowd was cracking up.!!















Here I am at the Las Vegas Ragnar Relay getting ready to run my last run. Why the cheer skirt?? Well on my first run I wore a green and white too too so in my efforts to be spirited for my team I wore the cheer skirt, it was actually quite fun! The headband and the pig tails were the finishing touch. I saw a guy in Mesquite the other day and he said, are you the chick that ran with the pig tails and the cheer skirt? Hee hee, that made my day.









Wow, time flies so I guess I should update my blog, as if anyone cares.




Just some things that have happend lately....



Taner is very spirited and painted his face in checkerboard green and white for homecoming week. He did this himself looking in the mirror and even when he closed his eyes, it was a perfect checkerboard, I was quite impressed.






1 comment:

  1. So happy for an update, finally! Love those pictures. The tutu and pig tails are awesome!

    Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete