Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School & Sports











Well here we go! We're off and running with the new school year. Between drill team performances, golf practice, tennis practice, school schedules, homework, signing all those stupid papers we sign every year!!! and my baby going to kindergarten ~ its been great so far. I wont mention the fact that when I dropped off Kately everything was fine, she went in and sat down then later some kid got dropped off and was freaking out and screaming. Kate started pacing the back of the room like a caged animal, I wanted to bad to go in and help but I had my friends 2 kids with me. Finally someone from the office came and took the kid out but all day long I wanted to go pick her up.... What can I say...Im co-dependant. Taner came home with the "this is gonna be easy" attitude and Tara and Sandra came home with, "oh my gosh we're gonna be swamped with home work" attitude's. Talia is so worried that I wont sign her reading log each day and she doesnt even have the log yet. Kate just says everything is great and doesnt really care if I turn any of those papers back in. I go zippo done yesterday so I plan on getting my workout and some laundry done today (gotta burn off the 5,000 calories in doughnuts I ate yesterday as I wollowed in self pity), no kids come home from high school until later today because they went to Vegas for a tennis match. Sandra has said that our schools here are funny. Her teachers in Germany are very staunch and strict and she about died when the principal and a teacher did a chest bump at the pep assembly yesterday, she says they are crazy! Its amazing to hear how different things are on the other side of the world. I'm pretty much learning that Americans are lazy, slobby, slang infected, worthless, and have no manners. Go Red, White, & Blue!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're cracking me up!!! We're all just a bunch of sugar addicted rednecks I guess. :) Proud of it!!!!

    Um, you are aware that your oldest daughter is a total knock out right???? Heaven help you. All of your daughters are adorable but that one that has dating rights is scaring me.

    ReplyDelete