Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Is Half Over???




Oh dear, when Shari posted to her blog it reminded me that I have one too! Where has the time gone... Summer is half over around here and we have survived EFY, Scout Camp, Youth Conference, Drill Camp, a backpacking hike in the High Uinta's, the Mesa Visit, and even a visit from the Dorians.. Now Girls Camp is this next week. Whatever will we do after that? I know what I'll be doing..... Packing in the miles in 100 degree weather, ouchy wa wa........




Here are a few of the latest fav. picts. REally I could create slideshow after slide show of all the picts I've taken...... Dont you love Tara's new glasses? I thought this pict of Kate pointing to the temple turned out kind of cool with the Angle of the temple and stuff. If anyone wants any of the picts I took of them in Mesa, let me know. I think Darren and Hank have them all but I can email them to you individually if you want.
Tah Tah For Now




2 comments:

  1. I was thinking today that really there isn't that long until school starts! And at Target they have all the back to school supplies out already. It's bitter sweet.

    I need a tutorial on how to order my pics from Shutterfly. I'm so blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a beautiful girl in those glasses. Enjoy the rest of summer.

    ReplyDelete