Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I cant beleive its over ~~
















All the stress, preparing, planning, packing, and shopping (whoa, the shopping, yowza!) are all over! I cant beleive it. It was so fun and the only regret I have is not spending more time with my Tara. Well, that and being behind the camera, you never get your picture taken with your daughter, because you always have the camera....
Dad - thank you thank you thank you so much for driving all the way to do what you did. You were awesome and the girls loved you..... I'm so sorry you were so sick while you were there, I wish we could do it all over again and you could feel good. I enjoyed my time with you and I wish we could have had a dance out there so you could swing me around the dance floor like the good old days.
For the record, Keven dug his own grave last year...... He has this giant 5 gallon pressure sprayer thing he has used in the past to soak people and this year, they got him good. They surrounded his truck and drenched him every time he tried to get to his sprayer. I just sat by the fire and chuckled everytime he came back to camp all soaked. Eventually he got it but it was late and everyone was done so I guess what goes around comes around huh? Good Times.... Good Times.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it was awesome!! I bet they ask you to do it all over again next year. :)

    ReplyDelete