Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Well, Its done.

Today was a big day for us. We finalized all the money and fought our last battle with Wells Fargo Bank and our flood is done.....(well till we get the letter in the mail about our new insurance rates) So now, finally, today, for a second, I feel like I can say that I am so glad its all over, I love love love my new house even though I will never get the boxes all unpacked, I'm ok with it. Thanks to everyone for the prayers, love, and food (Wendy) - please come anytime - Tara's graduation June 7th??? Any thoughts? (when is Amy's?)
Should have probably cleaned up before I took the picture but I came home and Keven was moving stuff in and I was like NOOOOO! I wanted to take pictures before all the boxes came in, but the crew wouldnt stop and wait, so ya get what ya get.

1 comment:

  1. And you made it through with most of your insanity.

    Your new house is beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete