I know Tim & Sue beat me to it, and they have a really great camera but I wanted to just blog a little of my own picts and thoughts.
First, notice the picture taken of the supporters, and imagine yourself in the cold just waiting and waiting on the side of the road, waiting and watching closely for the person you support. Only to have them come and in a 30 sec window, they are gone! All that waiting and watching for that moment seems like such a pain to them. But I can tell you from my point of view, it was the best thing they could have done for me, and they were their when I needed them. Kind of like Christ I suppose, just watching, just waiting, paitently waiting for us to need him, give us that few minutes of support we need, and we're off again. I just really am grateful for my kids and family and for all the waiting and support they give me.
No comments:
Post a Comment