Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today

Well Todays the big day! UPS called and said they have my camera for me and it has to be signed for. It's past 4pm and I havent seen them. Good thing I have a ton to do AROUND THE HOUSE today! Sheeesh.
So a strange man knocked on my door and I had high hopes that he was the UPS man but he wasnt in brown but when I opened the door he whipped a $20 out of his wallet and said, HI! Several things hit my mind: 1 - I was just barely standing by the front door yelling at the top of my lungs up at Taner to get out of bed (it was noon) and I wondered if this guy had heard me, 2 - what the fetch, who's this guy, and what does he want? Turns out he was Tara's math teacher and he said that he promised whoever got the highest score on the final a $20 and she won! Yay Tara! (she tutors Taner because we're all to stupid and impatient to put up with him)
So while I make cookies and things to sell at the fundraiser tonight, cook, clean, and pack my backpack for my hike tommorrow, not to mention entertaining children because 'yay me' school is out! - Tara has been running about all day, babysitting for several people here and there, (why did she use MY credit card to fill her tank today.......) she's been making bags of cotton candy whenever she gets a chance and now she is off again to a Golf party and I'm sure I'll see her at some point tonight since the fundraiser is for HER drill team. At least when she didnt have her license I was taking her to all these places and seeing her for a second or two. Now I;m stuck home with Taner on crutches because he jumped off the high dive onto some kid and hurt his foot. I made him call the kid he landed on and he's fine.

No intentions of cleaning under my couch any time soon. Besides, what would Taner park his lazy butt on?

No comments:

Post a Comment