Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Came and Went!
















Well we did it! We got Christmas over with. Not that I was totally dreading it but Keven and I had gone over the "budget" early in Dec. and knew that his payday on Dec 25th would be the one to use for Christmas because we wanted to pay our tithing first and not late. So we knew that we would be shopping for things on Christmas Eve and writing checks so as to work the system and not bounce any checks. Well, here is the cruel truth..... A lot of places dont take checks anymore and when you pay your tithing it clears faster than you think. So the truth hurts and when tithing cleared we went into overdraft a coupld hundred bucks and all of Christmas went on our proudly EMPTY American Express..... Granpa Eyring would be ashamed. But by admitting it right here on my own blog, I am vowing to pay it off immediately so talk to me at the end of Jan. and make sure I did!










All I can say is , the kids were happy and I got to sit and read a book and I got a mixer and have made rolls or bread every day since, so pretty much, it was worth it!! And besides the reason we didnt have any extra money until that last payday was because we spent all our Christmas money on gas and stuff to go to San Diego for Thanksgiving and then to Mesa for Brandon and Matthew and that was worth any amount of interest I have to pay, and I would do it again tomorrow if I had to.










Hope yours was Merry and Bright and your debts arent' out of sight! Enjoy the picts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment