Thursday, September 10, 2009

Me Time!







Well, it happend. Or Rather, I made it happen. Kate is off to pre-school and instead of going into work, or cleaning, or re-organizing, or doing anything I SHOULD be doing, I am going to sit here at my computer and veg. And I am loving it. It always bothers me when Keven comes home from work and just sits on the couch. I never understood how he could do that when there is so much to do. But man, it feels good. And some times, you just need to sit and veg once in a while.






A lot has happend since I last updated this blog.... Did I put Kates bday picts in here from June? How about our family trip to Yosemite? And then there was MY TRIP to San Diego for Shari's bday - ahhhhh Memories were made there! (I'm still diggin paint out from under my fingernails.)






But on with life and I love it! New running goals, kids off to school, house falling apart, and making enough to pay the bills and support our habits....... This is What We Do!






Tara is golfing on the High School team and so far they are kicking butt.



Taner is playing football and so far they are kicking butt.



Talia is loving school and plannning on doing the choir and upcoming play.



Kate is so adorable and will be running the country soon. I hope they have a bathtub for her to play ponies and barbies in.



Keven reached his 10 year mark at OPD and now only has 20 years till retirement.... Did I just say the R... word? When did I get old enough to think about such things??



I am still teching Zumba, Water Aerobics, and Pilates at SunCity, Running 3 Weight Watchers Meetings, doing payroll & A/P for the dentist, and now teaching Joy School for Kate. I have a new Sunday School group so that I dont have NOTHING to do on Sundays, wouldnt want that. But basically we are all healthy and happy and have all our toes and fingers still!!

2 comments:

  1. fun update! seems like your baby was just born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did make some memories while you were here. I need to do a blog post and write it all down for posterity!

    ReplyDelete